Responsibility & Sustainability
We are committed to doing things in an ethical, socially responsible way.
- Even though we work with lots of different venues and chefs (not employed by us), we request that they read our policy and agree to operate in harmony with our values when working with us.
- We source our ingredients from responsible suppliers and aim to only use sustainable ingredients. We use local and fairtrade wherever possible.
- We regularly deliver socially responsible charity events where we get our clients too cook food for homeless shelters. Usually its for up to 150 people but we have run an event where we created 25000 portions of food donated to homeless shelters and other places in need.
- We aim for an extremely low food waste level - our recipes and procurement lists are designed for this and we have worked very hard over the years to achieve this precision in food production/consumption.
- Any non-perishable/unused food is donated to local food shelters after our events
- We try minimise our impact on the environment by recycling waste packaging
- We are kind and respectful to the people we work with and with the staff in the locations we work
- We are respectful of our clients privacy